Over the months, I ‘ve had ups and downs, and good and bad races but there is nothing like being out on a run with the sound of the wind in my ears, my breath steady, legs pumping and the feeling of freedom I experience. It is that experience that I hope to replicate on the 1st May. The Possible Run which will be held at Mahkota Parade in Melaka. Running is a balance of having fun but also challenging our limits!
The possible Run Melaka 2016 event.howei.com/event
The event is taking place on Sunday 1st May 2016 at Mahkota Parade, Melaka
- 3 KM – A great way to complete a challenge as a family
- 10 KM – A perfect way to challenge runners of all abilities
- Everyone who completes the 10km run will receive a medal and E-certificate
- Family who completes the 3km fun run will receive 2 medals and E-certificate
- T-Shirt to all participants (Micro Dry Fit T-shirt during the race kit collection)
Dear runners, the route has something for everyone with some crowd-lined closed roads, idyllic rural village section through the historic city of Melaka.
The Possible Run Melaka 2016 is gonna be a day of awesomeness featuring a carnival filled atmosphere, lucky draw, vouchers, hampers,and much much more! Runners have the opportunity to explore Melaka and enjoy a fun filled day with family and friends! Sign up now at event.howei.com/event