Skip to content
- The starting line is incredibly anti climatic- Uhhhh…shouldn’t we be running and not ambling forward like cows out to pastures?? LOL
- There are a lot more psychopaths who want to run 21 km than you’d think!
- Every sign makes you laugh or cry.
- Drinking from a cup while running is way harder than it looks.
- But crushing an empty cup in your fist and tossing it on the ground makes you feel like a BOSS!
- Seeing how many non-runners come out to watch the race humbles the heck out of you.
- The ‘runner’s high’ is a completely real thing.
- But unfortunately, so is ‘hitting the wall’.
- As tired as you feel after 21 km, the last 100 metres will give you new life.
- Wearing a medal sounds cheesy, but it’s actually the coolest feeling in the world!
Shamrock Run 2017, Cyberjaya
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: